Seen the light

Welcome new Motrider members, introduce yourself and tell us about your bike.
nmac68
Prospect
Prospect

Seen the light

Postby nmac68 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:38 am

Having spent many loyal years to the big K brand it was time for a change - my body telling me to slow down and get something a bit more easy on my ageing bones more like. A few test rides on other marques and I ended up picking out the Tracer 900 as best of bunch.....once I got round the Transformer looks! A bit more research, a short wait for the right bike to come around and then parting with a wad of cash for a 65 plate bike. Probably the best thing I've done in years!

The bike already came with a raft of official/unofficial accessories (I never thought heated grips could be so good!) and I have spent the past few months adding a few more - some practical and some purely aesthetic.

A quick trawl of Tracer owner sites led me to you guys - more to answer a query first off - a quick registration and swift response to my first post. Top class!!

Now the sun has decided to make an appearance in my part of the UK I'll get some pics of the bike in my local Cornish surroundings and post them up. With the winter months rapidly passing by I should get the chance to go further afield and put the bike through a long weekend test...assuming the other half agrees to walk the dog in my absence!!

Keep up the good work and I look forward to adding content as my Tracer experience gathers pace.

SkyRider
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Seen the light

Postby SkyRider » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful ownership of the Tracer.

Return to “Welcome - New Members Introduction”